We know you love your Matcha Green Tea il Morso. Matcha contains powerful antioxidants and provides you with a low dose of caffeine at the same time. Plus it creates an amazing aroma when brewed. If you'd like to take it one step further check out this easy recipe below. Try it out next time you're going to a company potluck or a picnic in the park. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
Servings: 16 Servings
- 24 Golden Oreo Cookies, finely crushed and divided.
- 1/2 pkg of the (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened.
- 6-10 Il Morso Match Bites melted.
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 16 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Melt the Il Morso bites.
- Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.