- 8 eggs
- ½ cup melted butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut flour (plus a little more)
- ½ Almonds
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 4-6 Broken Coffee & Cream Il Morso Bites.
- Crack the eggs into a medium sized bowl and beat with whisk or immersion blender
- Add the melted butter or oil, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix well
- Add the coconut flour and mix well (immersion blender is best for getting rid of clumps)
- Batter should be thick. If it is too thin, add a little more coconut flour.
- Add the almonds and the Il Morso bites.
6.Spoon into heated and greased waffle iron and cook until light brown and firm to touch (about 3 minutes on mine)
You can have them sweet: